Killing Spree VI - Teaser Killing Spree VI - Teaser

nice

you know what i don't understand? who is the guy in the mask?

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

roflmfao!!!!!

i loved the part when he was thinking, and the sound and look on his face when he screamed! this rocks! he shot that guy like hell!

Apache - Apache -

omg

omg, please show new grounds dedicated, bring it here from ssla. Dude you are the best, please make more. you even beat madness depredation. did you use motion tweens? how fast where the frames? you are the best.

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

OMFG

TOUGHLUCK PWN3D KRINKELS, ADAM PHILIPS, LEGENDARY FROG, AND ALL THE REST!!! STILL THE OTHERS WERE AMAZING BUT I LUV YOU TOUGHLUCK LOL!!!!

Merry fuckin' Christmas Merry fuckin' Christmas

nice

you worked pretty hard on this right? good job, funny, and your own style. graphics were not good but the style helped the score. good job but the fricken poem isnt too good. how many frames you use?

Madness Combat Madness Combat

:o

senseless. pointless. madness.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

choppy,and not as entertaining.

this one, to be honest, was the crappiest madness flash, but it contributed to the series, which is good i guess, but when the fuck is madness combat 6 coming out? i check newgrounds everyday for it. and can you give me your email? i never got to see all of this one. please reply right here on newgrounds! i beg of you, and in madness 6, add some horror to it, just to spice it up, like make hank take the clowns mask, if hank gets reborned or anything like that, and add some goddam chain saws too. maybe even metal poles? and for god sakes, give hank a goddam partner. PLEASE REPLY right here on newgrounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

:o

omg, dude, i love the way this was animated, and in a way it is better than madness, because in madness, the other guys don't stand a chance, but in this, it's a real goddam fight! which is actually WORTH watching, and the way you came up with your own styles, totally screwed madness 3,4, and even 5! this one was the BEST. even better than the 3rd one. but krinkels is still my favorite though. it was so goddam funny!

Madness: Soldier Madness: Soldier

nice

HAHAHHA you rock dude. that was the best.

Marsh Madness Remake Marsh Madness Remake

okay........

actually, this is WAY better than the original, but the actual one shouldn't be copied. thats a no-no! that's why style is 0.

toxicbomb responds:

Man, I totally agree with you. Some day, which is far off, I will just make it in my own way, rather than follow as close as I did. I appreciate the review!